This section is dedicated to our potential client candidates in an effort to increase your understanding of how we can work together in developing a long-term career management relationship.
When you have registered with our firm you will be considered for appropriate positions for the duration of your career. If our clients do not have openings in your area of expertise, we may not be able to find you a job this quarter, or even the next, but if our recruiters do contact you, it will only be with opportunities well-suited to take you to the next step in your career.
OUR SEARCH PROCESS
1. Comprehensive Interview
- Understand your previous and current skills, experience and accomplishments.
- Learn what is most important to you in the next step in your career.
2. Develop a Search Plan
- Review our extensive database of clients and network of contacts established over a combined thirty-five years of our firm’s STAFFING INDUSTRY experience.
- Identify and assess potential client companies that meet or exceed your next step requirements.
- Review selected company and job order profiles with you prior to a client presentation.
- Review your profile with selected clients to obtain personal interviews for you.
- Thoroughly prepare you prior to the interview with a complete company and job order profile along with interview coaching.
- Obtain and share specific feedback with you at each step of the placement process.
- Assist in clarifying and negotiating the best offer for you.
- Provide on-going feedback and support throughout the employment relationship.
- PAUL FORTIN & ASSOCIATES rests its reputation on the value of trust. Your information will always remain confidential.
- Employers cannot access your information on-line.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- Provide us with as much time as possible at the onset of our career management relationship to ensure that we understand your employment history along with what you need in the next step in your career.
- Provide us with immediate and specific feedback at each step in the placement process.
- Communicate with us honestly and clearly at all times, and we will do the same for you.
- Provide us with quality referrals if you are pleased with our services.
Please call us today so we can begin the next step in your search!